Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3: Pattern Mixing


Ok, I honestly hated this one because I don't have anything patterened. But after finding these pants and searching my moms closet, I found a shirt that worked pretty well. I'm still scared of it though... I put both up so you guys can decide which one is better.
Left Pic:
Headband:walmart
earrings:my creation
cardigan: Agaci Too
Shirt:My moms
Pants:Aeropastle
Shoes: Old Navy
Right Pic:
Earrings: My creation
Cardigan: Agaci Too
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: Down East

5 comments:

  1. I love the outfit on the right! So classic and cute!
    I hear you on this challenge being a toughie. I felt like I didn't have anything patterned in my closet either. I think that you did a great job though with what you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the left....looks good even though you may not think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented in the Flickr group but I'll comment here again- I really love both of these! Also, I gave you a bonus point for doubling up on a really hard challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both awesome! I like the one on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both rock! I especially love how the one on the left works so well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete