So I haven't posted in a while due to the fact that school is in full swing and totally killing me and I don't have the desire to blog anymore. But I'm bored so here I am!
I have been working on our school musical a little show called "The Pantom of the Opera." Maybe you've heard of it? :) If not, go buy tickets to the musical (Broadway) immeadiately or go watch the movie. It's an amazing musical and I can't wait to put it on. I didn't get Christine (the main character) like I hoped but my best friend did so I'm gonna support her.
I'll be back with more soon.. I'm getting bored again. Sorry :) I have the attention span of a bug. See ya later! :)
Recent pic: :) I love this chic. My sister and my brother... I have 2 more sisters too. woo. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment